Our EMBA alumni form an exclusive network of nearly 1,000 professionals in the U.S. and abroad. The EMBA was offered from 1979 through 2008.
Benefits of being an Ohio University EMBA alum:
- Opportunities to network with other successful business people to enhance and advance your career
- Invited to MBA-only events and other College of Business alumni events
- Opportunities to share your knowledge and experience with current College of Business students as a guest speaker, panelist, mentor, or classroom instructor
- Access to talented interns for your company
- Eligible to sit on the College of Business Society of Alumni and Friends (SAF) board - cobContent.aspx?cid=4099
- Access to all alumni services and resources to which Ohio University alumni are entitled (visit www.ohiou.edu/alumni for more information)
- Highlights from the April 2006 EMBA alumni reunion.
- Highlights from the April 2005 EMBA alumni reunion.
- Highlights from the April 2004 EMBA alumni reunion.
Update Your Information:
- We love to hear from our alumni! Share your news - both personal and professional - in e-Connections, the College of Business alumni e-newsletter. Send your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org